Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter Blues


Sorry, I haven't posted anything lately, there just hasn't really been much to report. Because of the cold weather, we have mostly been sticking around home and staying in where it's warm! We did manage to get a few visits to my grandparent's house while my aunt, Penny, was home. That was really fun. It usually takes Mace a while to warm up to people, but she was running into Penny's arms right away!! And everytime she did it, she was rewarded by my aunt's big, loud laugh! She also got to meet my dad's cousin, Tim Bierman. She also warmed to him pretty quickly, and was sitting in his lap in less than an hour! Maybe she's getting over her fear of strangers a little bit.

We found out a week ago that Macie had pneumonia, but Tim took her to the doc for me this week (I had the flu all week), and they said her lungs sounded better, and she's already for surgery! She gets her tubes replaces and her adnoids out on Tuesday. Poor girl, that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me, but Dr. Wellendorf is really great with kids, so I'm not too worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment