Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Footlong Fun


Macie got her first subway sub today! Before now she just got little bites off of mine, but it has gotten to the point where I am getting to eat less than half of my food, so I thought I would get her her own. And my little Buddah ate the whole thing!! Of course, it was a mini, but still, that's quite a bit for such a little girl!
She also showed Grandma and me the proper way to eat a subway sandwich. pull out the cheese and meat, and eat those first, shoving as much as you can into your mouth. Then, after smearing mayonaise all over the counter, your face and anything else you can get your hands on,
you move onto the bread! It was pretty cute, but not as much fun to clean up!
Debbie, Macie's daycare provider, took the day off today, so the original plan was for Mace to come to work with me. But I have had the flu for the past few days and just wasn't able to make it into the church today, so instead we have been bumming around at home. Normally naptime is at 1, but she slept in until almost ten today, so I'm a little worried that I'm not going to be able to get her to take one, and I need one pretty bad!!
We are anxiously waiting for uncle Leeballs to get to town. He could have left yesterday morning before all the snow (and ice down there) hit, but, since he's a stubborn, silly, college student :), he waited until today to head back. And, of course, the roads down there are covered with ice, so that should be a fun little drive for him. Either way, I can't wait to see him, but Macie's not quite as fond of him! For some reason he terrifies her and she really wants nothing to do with him at all when he's home. Hopefully that will change eventually, because i'd like a recent picture of him holding her where she's not screaming her head off!



1 comment:

  1. glad to see you are blogging again =) hope you had a good new years!!!

    ReplyDelete